Filippo Brancoli Pantera
Photos by Julie Glassberg
fotografo con base a Lucca (ITA) dopo aver studiato fotografia presso l'International Center of Photography di NY (istituto dal quale riceve una borsa di studio) si specializza nella rappresentazione del paesaggio contemporaneo.
After studying at Florence University where he got a Bachelor of Arts (specialization: History of Art), he devoted himself entirely to photography. He enrolled in the One-Year Certificate Program in Documentary and Photojournalism at the International Center of Photography (ICP) of New York (USA) where he was awarded the Director's Fellowship. He was one the International Photography Awards "Facing" 2010 top 25.
He works as a documentary photographer specialized in portraying landscapes. His interests bring him to use the camera to understand how people connect with the space around them.
- Arles Voies Off (Arles, France)
- Cons'Arc (Chiasso, Switerland)
- OnArte (Minusio, Switzerland)
- Fondazione Museo Lindenberg (Lugano, Switzerland)
- Maxxi, Open Museum Open City, with Documentary Platform (Rome, Italy)
- Fondazione Banca del Monte (Lucca, Italy)
- GalleriaNumero38 (Lucca, Italy)
- Fotografia Europea, collettiva Progetto QD (Reggio Emilia, Italy)
- International Center of Photography (NYC, USA)
- Dak'Art, Biennale Arte Contemporanea (Dakar, Senegal)